Monday, March 22, 2010

Pouchy Tastiness

I had such a tasty dinner this evening.
After attempting a cold cut rollup...roast beef and turkey...I almost instantly felt sick to my belly. Alex got to finish that, and I got to continue making dinner.

Dinner tonight: Baked Salmon with dill, lemon and scallions. YUMMY!  The meal is super high in protein AND super tasty. I cook these in packets, parchment paper covered in aluminum foil. Oh, and did I mention that it is also super easy to make too.

Put a piece of parchment paper on top of a piece of foil. Place your salmon on the parchment. Put a tsp of extra virgin olive oil on the fish. Chop the dill up and place a TBLS of dill on your salmon. Chop up a scallion and put that on top of the dill. Slice 3 or 4 rounds of lemon and place them on top of the scallions. A touch of salt and pepper and then close up the packets.

Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Take out of the oven and squeeze a little fresh lemon juice on it. Enjoy!

I ate this with a cucumber salad with protein rich dill yogurt dressing which I got here. Thanks Eggface for the tastiness yet again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment