Friday, February 12, 2010

New layout

Hey ya'll.  I've changed the layout of the bog because the old one was driving me crazy. I still don't LOVE this layout, but it's better than the last one.  Anyone out there a designer who wants to help me make my blog look better?  I could use all the help I can get.

Also take note that a search bar has been added as well as a way to email me directly.  Alex has been helping me and she thought that they would be nice additions.  I totally agree. 

So, comments on the newness?  Leave them for me!

P.S. I begin Phase 2 on Valentine's Day.  Blenderized soup, mashed potatos and cottage cheese, HERE I COME!  :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New site is good, I didn't have a problem with the last one.
So, how do you feel? Happy?, healthy? full of energy? Tell us what you feel from the inside - psychologically - as well as what is going on the physical of your body! Love you lots!
Auntie Stella

Anonymous said...

Hi Linz! Try: www.thecutestblogontheblock.com - everytime I change the layout of the twins' blog they walk me right through it. xo Katie

Post a Comment