Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Next week is my 2nd year "birthday", marking 2 years since my Gastric Bypass Surgery.

In those 2 years, I have lost a total of 145lbs, gained 15lbs back, gone from a size 22/24 to a size 10/12, played roller derby, injured my kneed playing roller derby, consequently stopped playing roller derby, became an Executive Director of a non-profit organization, got married, got divorced, lost a number of friends/supporters, met some new lifetime friends, assisted others on their weight loss journey, shared my story with hundreds of people, fell in love again, cried openly, found a blog that at first glance could be mistaken for mine (http://losingoncemorewithsurgery.blogspot.com), had ANOTHER surgery (Gall Bladder), moved, bought a car, and I haven't even begun to explain how I feel! 
I can't thank you all enough for following my story, supporting my journey, and listening to my ramblings.

2011 was a year full of adventure and changes; 2012 will be a year to remember.

Happy New Year!




0 comments:

Post a Comment