Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Testifying!

Giving a testimonial was terrifying!  And yet, I got through it and it was awesome.  I'm going to get the video up as soon as I can, but I need to say a big, big thank you to all of my friends.  I have the most amazing support system.  And I have to say a very special thank you to my friend Sue.

Sue, thank you for coming to this meeting, supporting me throughout these recent tough months and taping my testimonial tonight.  It means a lot to me that I have you in my life.

To everyone I met tonight, you can do this.  You are going to get through this surgery and change your life.  If you need a pick me up, have questions, or just need to talk please contact me and I will do whatever I can to help.  Stay tuned for the video!

0 comments:

Post a Comment